I am honored you are interested in having me review or promote your book. Please review my guidelines.
1. Please contact me through email@example.com
2. Please include the title, author and a brief summary.
3.. I am most interested in reviewing young adult and urban fantasy titles. However, I will consider books in other genres.
*Occasionally, I am unable to review a book, but will still feature it on my Melting Pot Monday post. Any additional information, such as a link to the author's website is very helpful.
What you can expect from me...
1. An honest, but tactful review. I owe it to my followers.
2. If you are providing an ARC, I will provide a review posted as close to the release date as possible.
3. Any books received after publication will be reviewed in the order they were received.
4. Not only do I share my reviews with my readers, but I also post them on Amazon, Goodreads, Library Thing and Barnes & Noble. If you would like a review posted in an additional place, please specify.
I would love to do a brief interview to accompany a book review (if the author's schedule permits).
Contests are always a welcome addition to an interview or book review.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
10 hours ago