Sunday, September 20, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...AND ANOTHER CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you for all the participation in this week's contest.  It is great to see some new faces!

So congratulations to Eleni of ...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC...
Please contact me at zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom with your book choice and your mailing address. 

If you didn't win, never fear there is ANOTHER CONTEST coming.  I will be having my first author interview with the talented MICHELLE ROWEN.  I will be giving away a copy of her upcoming release DEMON PRINCESS, REIGN OR SHINE.  So come back and visit, it's gonna be fun!

*I also plan on another book list contest as soon as I hit 50 followers, so tell a friend!

2 comments:

gapyeargirl123 said...

Oh, well done Eleni!

And the future contests sound like fun! I'll definitely tell my friends about them, it doesn't look like it's going to be long until you have 50 followers!
~Ailsa

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Thank you!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.