Sunday, September 27, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX (2)...

In my mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.  This was a really slow week for my mailbox.  I didn't even have much of a chance to go book shopping.  I did do some cleaning out though.  I eliminated some older titles that I just don't think I'll read.  Maybe this week I should be posting what's NOT in my mailbox. 

So here they are:
1. Night World Volume 3 by, LJ Smith (used book store)

2. The Darkest Whisper by, Gena Showalter ( used book store)

That's all.  Did someone say something about a mail strike?

5 comments:

Tynga said...

I orderer igh World 1, 2 and 3 this week. can't wait to have them =)

The Story Siren said...

great books! i'm almost finished reading The Darkest Whisper! happy reading!

gapyeargirl123 said...

I haven't read any Gena Showalter, but I keep meaning to find out more about the books. I think I need to get a couple onto my wishlist on BookMooch.

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

I ordered World 1. Can't wait to get it.

Debbie's World of Books said...

That is awesome you got The Darkest Whisper used! I can't wait to read my copy. I just finished going through my books too and updating my books for trade page on my blog.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.