Friday, September 11, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX...


In my mailbox is hosted weekly be the  Story Siren.  Here is the list of book I aquired this week to add to my stack.  Aahhh, so many books, so little time!

1.  Blood Promise by Richelle Mead- I have been waiting for this release to start the Vampire Academy series.  (Amazon)

 2. Would-Be-Witch by Kimberly Frost (Amazon)

 3. No Humans Involved by Kelly Armstrong (Used book store- collecting whole series before starting)

 4. Feral Warriors Set by Pamela Palmer (I won these from Avon Books)

 5. Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang by Katie MacAlister.  I am collecting this series before I start.  (Paper Back Swap)

 6. Nightwalker by Joceylnn Drake (Paper Back Swap)

Did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

Debbie's World of Books said...

Blood Promise is soooo good! I have Crouching Vampire too but haven't read it yet. Happy reading!

vvb32 reads said...

love that title - crouching vampire hidden fang! LOL!

BTW: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/08/heartfelt-award.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.