Sunday, September 13, 2009

IT'S A WRAP...

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first contest!  I am excited to see so many new friends.  I am going to begin requesting INTERVIEWS from authors now that I have more readers!

Thank you for all the virtual birthday gifts.  I may have to go on a virtual diet after all the goodies.  Mmmm, I savored every one!  Everyone was very creative, here are a few of my favorites:
A chocolate cake with a sexy male vamp hiding inside
A virtual trip to Hawaii for blogging and relaxing
A kindle loaded with all the books I want  and
An e-genie
Thanks everyone for giving me a great e-birthday!

So now for the winner...
RAELENA FROM THROUGTHEHAZE

Congratulations!  Please email me at zenfoxflower(AT)yahoo(DOT)com with your mailing addess and your book selection by September 19th.  Happy Reading.

IF you didn't win, stay tuned I may just post ANOTHER CONTEST this afternoon!

2 comments:

throuthehaze said...

Thanks! I just sent you my info

vvb32 reads said...

love the idea of the virtual birthday gifts! the responses were great!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.