Thursday, September 3, 2009

ON MY WISH LIST- WORLD WAR Z BY MAX BROOKS


This book by author Max Brooks,  who also wrote The Zombie Survival Guide in 2003, has been on my wish list for some time.  Brooks writes of the world's desparate attempt to battle the zombie threat.  The story uses "first-person accounts" of peoples struggles and battles all around the world.

I have heard several brilliant review of this book and I can't wait to read it.  Use the link below to visit Max Brooks' site and take the quiz.  Would you survive a zombie attack?
My chances for survival would have only been 34%, what is yours?

http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/worldwarz/index2.php

4 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

my chances are 41%. i'm going have to improve my chances. good quiz. i'm looking forward to reading world war z too. thanks for being part of zombie week ;-D

Debbie's World of Books said...

I enjoyed this book! you can see my review here: Debbie's World of Books. Great blog btw. I just found it. Only wish is the font were a littel brighter. A little hard to read.

Wow, my survival rate is only 33%. Yikes.

elnice said...

Great tip, thanks for the feedback. I will see if I can fix that.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://kibysopi.1accesshost.com/nahipy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.