Friday, October 30, 2009

And the winner is...




And the brand new copy of Once Bitten, Twice Shy goes to...
The Book Whisperer

A very special thank you to Jennifer Rardin who took time to not only interview, but to come back and answer reader questions. I wish her much success with her new release and upcoming books.

Thank you to everyone who entered. Congrats Book Whisperer, please send your addy to zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom. Don't forget to come back on November 2nd for my interview with Nicole Peeler. I just may have an extra copy of Tempest Rising for a lucky reader. (hint, hint)

Happy Reading.

2 comments:

Book Whisperer said...

Yeah, Yeah... I love the Jaz Parks series. I just finished my review copy of Bite Marks. I am so stoked.

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita said...

Go to peace n love in the world
God is always with us. May the peace and prosperity of the world can be created. Indonesia We invite bloggers to participate reconciling the world. We finished all the hostility and war that had happened. Indonesian peace-loving
Regards :
kerja keras adalah energi kita
kerja keras adalah energi kita


http://percetakan-design.blogspot.com/2009/10/kerja-keras-adalah-energi-kita.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.