Friday, October 23, 2009

Anyone feeling LUCKY?


Quick someone go play 100 on the lottery, I think it is a lucky number today!  Thank you to all of my readers, I am so glad someone is reading what I have to say.  You guys are the best. 

One of my favorite bloggers Misty at The Book Rat also hit 100 today.  She is having an awesome contest to celebrate.  Go over and check out her blog!  Tell her Ellz sent you!

Let me know if you went to see Misty and I will even give you an extra entry into any of my current contests.  Let me know which one you prefer.  Here are the links to all of the current ones...

Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin (ends 11/29)
SpookTober Giveaway (ends 11/30)

7 comments:

Misty said...

Woo hoo. Woo hoo.
*does the cabbage patch*

Donna said...

A big, big big congrats! You deserve it!

Cherry said...

Congrats Ellz!!! And yes, I went over to annoy Misty :)

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Yay, congrats !

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Yay, congrats !

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Ok, Blogger actually posted my comment twice. That's a double (well, now triple) congratulations then !

donnas said...

Congrats to both of you. Thats so cool to happen at the same time.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.