Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cindy's Surprise Contest (take 2)

This is crazy.  Cindy at Princess Bookie is giving away more books.  Her latest contest asks you to...

Name 8 Of Your Favorite Things (not all books either LOL)

Here are mine...
1.  My babies and honey
2. My books
3. My computer
4. Victorias Secret Lotion
5. Yankee Candles
5. chocolate, any kind, any time, any place
6. the mail-one of my favorite parts of the day!
7. prizes and presents (always a kid at heart)
8. the beach-such a relaxing place

1 comments:

Linda Henderson said...

Here are my eight things.

1. Hugs & Kisses from my grandkids.
2. A beautiful fall day.
3. My books
4. A drink from Starbucks
5. Candles ( I like candles too)
6. Chocolate of course
7. Going to lunch with friends.
8. A day with no pain ( I have
rheumatoid arthritis)


seriousreader at live dot com

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.