Friday, October 23, 2009

I feel LOVED!

I received two special awards this week  from two special bloggers.



I received the Heartfelt Award from Charlotte of The Book on the Hill.  Love YA!

 Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules : Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my nominations for the heartfelt award.  Let's show them some love...
1. Ju-Ju @ Tales of Whimsey
3.  Donna @ Bites
5. Doug @ SciFiGuy
6.  Jackie @ Literary Escapism






I received the Honest Scrap award from The Book Whisperer.  Thank you.

This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers (I've currently only got 5) and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I'm going to try to nominate blogs that haven't already received this award, so that doesn't means I don't love yours!).

Here are my nominees...
1. John @ Burbling Books
4. Chelsea @ The Page Flipper
5. Book Wierdo @ YA Book Geek

My Ten Honest Things...
1. I am a bit of a neat freak.
2. I am horribly afraid of deep dark water.  I have nightmares about it. 
3. I do not own a bookshelf, all my books are stacked in the closet (gasp, I know, literally no room!)
4. I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret lotion and Yankee Candles, guess I'm a smell person.
5. I love my kids more than life itself. Way more.
6. I usually have a pencil stuck in my hair.
7. My least favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  Columbus-blah. 
8. I have ZERO coordination, I trip over my own feet.
9. I love pizza, chocolate chip cookies and apple crisp. 
10. I'd rather be reading.



10 comments:

miss cindy :) said...

congrats on the awards :)

Donna said...

Congrats and thank you so much!

John said...

Sweet I won something. You are fantastically awesome and such. I will dutifully pass the award on though it may be difficult for me to be honest about my self. Thanks for the love!

SciFiGuy said...

A great big politically incorrect hug for you Elnice. Hear hear for your awards. Well deserved.

Chelsea said...

Thank you!! :) You rock.

vvb32 reads said...

congrats for the awards!
when my hair is long i like to use pencils as hairsticks!

Debbie's World of Books said...

Thanks for the award and congrats to you on receiving it!

gapyeargirl123 said...

Congrats for the awards!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh thank you sweet pea. That's soooo thoughtful :)
*hugs*

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

Thanks! I haven't seen this one yet and I love the idea. Thank you for thinking of me.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.