Sunday, October 4, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX (3)...


In My Mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.  My mailbox was full this week.  I LOVE coming home and seeing packages in my mailbox, it's like Christmas in October! 

1. Undead & Unwelcome SIGNED- thanks MJD!

2. Barely Bewitched- purchased @ B&N

3. The Van Alen Legacy-purchased @ Borders

4. The Private Papers of Eastern Jewel-won

5. Fire (ARC)-won from The Lateiner Gang

 6. Some Girls Bite-purchased @ B&N

 7. Demon Princess-purchased @ B&N

 8. One Foot in the Grave- PBSwap



Plus, I won some SERIOUS SWAG from Donna @ Bites and Diana @ Stop, Drop and Read.  Thanks ladies, I LOVE swag.

14 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, seriously great haul there! I am jealous of far too many of those books. AND LOOK AT THAT SWAG! Jealous jealous jealous! Happy reading! I look forward to your reviews!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Wow, so much swag! Demon Princess looks really good. Happy reading!

Sara said...

Lots of great books! I really want to read Demon Princess!

B.A.M. Book Reviews said...

That is a lot of swag! I am major jealous!! Those book looks great!! Enjoy! :)

-Arielle

Lauren said...

What a great mailbox. I have Fire on order and I cannot wait to read it!

gapyeargirl123 said...

Ooh, lots of good books!

Looking forward to a review of the Chloe Neill book, I want to read that one!

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Great books and that is an amazing swag! Happy Reading :)

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

Some great books - I want Fire! And wow - lots of swag!

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. And a lot of cool swag. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Katie said...

Awesome books and a lot of great swag. I can't wait for the "The Van Alen Legacy" to come for me at the library!

Happy reading!

vvb32 reads said...

great stuff for the halloween season! still gotta check out the van alen legacy. happy reading ;-D

Leslie said...

<3 the swag! and i just got demon princess this last week :D

Debbie's World of Books said...

What great books! So jealous your Borders put out The Van Alen Legacy early. My borders didn't have it out. I guess I have to wait til release day tomorrow.

Diana Dang said...

Lol, glad you like!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.