Saturday, October 10, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX (4)


In My Mailbox is hosted  by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.  Yay, new books!

Here's what I got this week...


1. The Smart One and the Pretty One-won
2. Immortal: Love Stories With Bite- purchased from B&N
3. Never Cry Werewolf-won from Books, Boys and Buzz (click here to see my review)
4. The Accidental Demon Slayer & The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers- won during the BBAW from Literary Escapism (thanks)
5. Grave Surprise & Grave Sight-found at a yard sale for 50 cents each-score!
6. Lucan-won @ Kelly Moran's blogspot
7. A Touch Of Twilight- Paperback Swap

*I need to keep a better record about which blog  I won a book from.  I am sorry if I did not mention someone. 

That's it for this week.  Did you get anything your especially excited about?

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, lots of contest wins! :)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I love the sound of Never Cry Werewolf. Hope you enjoy your books!

Juju from Tales of Whimsy said...

O Lucan! I'm jealous :)

The Couch Critic said...

Great mailbox this week.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.