Sunday, October 18, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. Ok, so it is official.  My mailcarrier HATES ME!  Every time I see her, she gives me THE EYE! lol

Here's what I got this week...


For Review:
Bunco Babes Tell All- Maria Gercia

Bought:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Paperback Swap:
Kissed by An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

Won:
SIGNED Blood Promise from Literary Escapism's BBAW giveaway
Primative by Mark Nykanen for Bell Bridge Books BBAW giveaway
How to Catch & Keep a Vampire by Diana Lawrence- Fang-Tastic Books
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill from Naughy Editions Books
Jade Lee pack from Naughty Editions books

I also won...


The Zombie Survival Kit from The Epic Rat during Zombie Week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  and ...

 
 
A $25 gift card to Chloe Neill's cafe press store from Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings.  I chose this nice v-neck tee.  Go team Morgan!
 
 
 
This seems like a ton of wins, but some of them were from a long time ago and they all just came in at one time.

3 comments:

gapyeargirl123 said...

Ooh, lots of cool books!
I'm looking forward to reading Hush, Hush.

Michelle said...

Great books this week. Hush,Hush is awesome! And that Zombie Survival Kit is so cute. ;)

Happy reading!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Ya know: I've had Kissed by Angel for ages and I can not seem to get in to it.

I'm looking forward to your review. Maybe you can help get me excited about it.
:)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.