Sunday, October 25, 2009

IN MY MAILBOX (6)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.  My library had a booksale this week and I visited the local bookstore!


For review: 
*Random Magic by Sasha Soren.  The book tour will be here October 30th!
*Golden Conspiracy by Robert James Glider

Bought:
*Dawnbreaker Jocelynn Drake (used)
*Thin Air by Rachel Caine (used)
*Firestorm by Rachel Caine (used)
*Windfall by Rachel Caine (used)

Won:
*The Devil Inside & Hungers of The Heart by Jenna Black from Patricia's Vampire Notes (thank you)

Did you get anything you were really excited about?

6 comments:

Ravenous Reader said...

Great books!
I really need to read Rachel Caine's books. I hear she is amazing and yet I never get them. *kicks self*

gapyeargirl123 said...

Hope you enjoy the Jenna Black stuff - the Morgan books are one of my favourite series'.
I only got one book this week, but I've got a bunch of stuff coming from BookMooch that I hope will come in the next few days.

Michelle said...

I hope you enjoy everything! :D

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Emily said...

You got a lot of nice books this week, I'm excited to hear what you thought of them so I can decide if I want to add them to my monstrous TBR pile. Also, I'm SO EXCITED about Random Magic! My tour stop is mid-November so I'm enjoying other people's reviews until then.

Emily
What Book is That?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Sweet stack!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.