Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mad Hatter's Tea Party




I was inspired by Kate at the Neverending Shelf to participate in her Alice In Wonderland Week.  Follow the link and check out what some creative bloggers have posted. 

I decided to have a Mad Hatter's Tea Party.  Grab a seat, take a sip and take a peek through the looking glass with me. 


Now that everyone has their tea, time for some idle chit-chat.  I found the Top Ten Alice in Wonderland Quotes.  Here are my top 5 favorites...
1. "Speak English! I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either!" -Eaglet
2. "Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense." -The Mock Turtle
3. "Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."-The King
4. "We're all mad here."   -Cheshire Cat
5. "Curiouser and curiouser." -Alice



What's a party without a game?

How well do you know Alice In Wonderland?  Follow this link and take this brief quiz.  I only scored got 6 of 10 correct, guess I need to go watch the movie again!


As the Rabbit would say..."Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!" -White Rabbit

That's all for me, enjoy!

4 comments:

The Book on the Hill said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my Alice post ! I scored 7/10 in the quizz. I absolutely had no idea that Alice in Wonderland has the most songs in an animated feature !

vvb32 reads said...

this party is so neat. i'm gonna have to think up something to join in. thanks for your fun post ;-D

Juju from Tales of Whimsy said...

I just love Alice. You know what I always think of when I think of Alice? The Tom Petty video "Don't Come Around Here No More." Definitely my favorite Alice parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5H0wUo37RY

Donna said...

You have an award! Come get!

http://litbites.blogspot.com/2009/10/awards-catch-up.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.