I have decided that in addition to the treats, the winner of my SpookTober Giveaway will also be able to choose two books from my bookshelf list.
**Update...since I hit 100 followers, I added another winner. Second place gets to choose 1 book from the list (after 1st place chooses). Two winners, woot, woot!**
Here is the list so far...
1. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
2. Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
3. Thirst by Christopher Pike
4. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
5. Prey by Rachel Vincent
6. Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
7. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
8. Would-Be-Witch by Kimberly Frost
9. Barely Bewitched by Kimberly Frost
10 Immortal, Love Stories With Bite (anthology)
11. Undead and Uneasy by Mary Janice Davidson
12. Firestorm by Rachel Caine
I will be adding more books all month, so keep checking back!
Also so far in the treat bag I have:
1. some swag
2. a booklight for late night reading
3. Spooky keychain (it moans)
4. Bubbly bath for reading in the tub
TO ENTER, answer the question at the end of my SpookTober posts. I entry per week, per post. You do not have to comment on each one, but MORE COMMENTS, MORE ENTRIES!
Week one- WITCHES- read the post here.
Week two-GHOSTS-read the post here.
Week three-VAMPIRES-read the post here.
Week four-WEREWOLVES-read the post here.
For extra enteries...
+1 follow me
+2 post or link this somewhere, wherever you post and leave me a link for verification