Saturday, October 31, 2009

SpookTober Results


Happy Halloween!
I have a treat for two lucky readers.  I have been calculating entries all morning.  There were well over 200 entries from 52 different people.  I used random.org to generate a list, then I used the number generator to select a random number.  I believe this is was the fairest way to select a winner.  Thank you to everyone who entered, I really enjoyed reading your answers to the questions and  posts. 

So now (drumroll please...) the SECOND place winner is...

Milka 
she will get to choose one book and she will also receive the small treat bag.

and now the FIRST place will is (drumroll again)...


Misty
she will receive first pick of two books from the list and the large treat bag!

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks to everyone who participated and stick around, I will be starting another giveaway next week!

4 comments:

The Book Vixen said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Happy Halloween :D

Milka said...

Wow!
I won! Do I send you my address or? :)

Misty said...

Woo hoo! :D

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita said...

Go to peace n love in the world
God is always with us. May the peace and prosperity of the world can be created. Indonesia We invite bloggers to participate reconciling the world. We finished all the hostility and war that had happened. Indonesian peace-loving
Regards :
kerja keras adalah energi kita
kerja keras adalah energi kita


http://percetakan-design.blogspot.com/2009/10/kerja-keras-adalah-energi-kita.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.