Tuesday, October 20, 2009

STOP! DON'T EAT THAT.

Snacking while reading can be hazardous to your waistline!!

Before you start munching on your Halloween treats check out this website called CalorieKing.  Simply enter your desired treat in the search box and find out what you will need to do to burn off those goodies. 

I decided to search a few of my favorites from my poll.  Here are the shocking results...


1 Snickers (.3 oz)                          12 min walking or 5 minutes jogging
1 Reeses Cup (.6 oz)                     14 min cycling or 7 min swimming
1 M&M's (1.7 oz pack)                  67 min walking or 20 min swimming
1 3 Musketeers (fun size)               18 minutes walking or 10 min cycling
1 Twix (fun size)                             22 min walking or 7 min swimming



Check out more of your favorites @ CalorieKing

6 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Ouch!

Raspberry said...

Ok, this made me laugh...and then I sobered up quickly. :)

Lenore said...

I will be staying away from candy this halloween!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Yikes, this is depressing!

Justine said...

Whoa, this is definitely something to look out for.

Nikki (A Haunt of Ancient Peace) said...

No!!! This is a terrible creation. I enjoy snacking without any knowledge of how bad it is. Now I'll be thinking about this right before I stick a Reese in my mouth. Then I will pull it away and hand it to my brother...unfortunately

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.