Friday, November 27, 2009

The 12 Blogs of Christmas

Starting December 12th, there will be a very exciting contest beginning called the 12 blogs of Christmas. Each day, a different blogger will be giving away a great prize for you to win.
 



 Here are the 12 blogs:

Day 5 Ellz Readz
Day 8 Bites
Day 10 Book Rat
Day 12 vv32Reads

See some new blogs?  Some old favorites?  Want to win 12 prizes?  Stick around, it's gonna be fun!
Spread the word, steal the button-it links back to the 12 blogs update blog!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

i need you to go fillout the signup sheet on the arc tour website please!

Lexie said...

I'm excited! (the button isn't showing up for some reason Elie!!)

Elie said...

Lexie, thanks for trying to copy it. I am not sure why its not working. I just copied the code from this post to the toolbar and it worked. I'll keep playing with it.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Cym Lowell said...

I love this idea! Count me in next year, I love to give...

-CYM

gapyeargirl123 said...

Ooh, I like that list, it's given me lots of new blogs to try following.
I'll keep my eyes open for the competitions in December.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.