Sunday, November 22, 2009

Disclosure and Privacy Statement

Disclosure:

-The majority of books reviewed on this site are purchased by me or borrowed from my local library.

-On occasion, I do receive books from authors or publishers.  These books are provided in exchange for my opinion about the book.  I do not receive any monetary compensation for my reviews. 

Privacy Statement:

-Your privacy is important to me.  Any information collected during contests is discarded upon completion of the event.  Winning mailing addresses are discarded after the prize has been mailed.  Entries for contests can also be made to zenfoxflower@yahoo.com.

-Personal information is not sold or traded for any reason. 

-Questions or concerns?  Please contact me at zenfoxflower@yahoo.com

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.