Saturday, November 28, 2009

~Got INK?~ (2)


I am fascinated with the number of books lately that feature INKED covers. In this weekly post, I am going to feature some of the ones I like best. Can you think of any, seen any inked covers? Leave them in the comments or have your own Got INK? post.



Ariel gets a tatoo thinking it will help her reclaim her life and her identity.  She is drawn to the mysterious tatoo with eyes and wings.  Little does she know the tatoo made with special ink will bind her to the Dark Fairie King.  The court would feed off of her emotions and she would feel nothing. 

Click here to learn more about Melissa Marr and her books. 

9 comments:

The Book Resort said...

Cool feature, Elie!

I have an award for you... Enjoy!

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/11/for-me-thank-you-chase.html

Mary said...

Check out Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series...some hot covers there!

SciFiGuy said...

LOL Ellz the list of covers WITHOUT ink might be shorter. Lots of guy covers with ink lately. There's the anthology INK coming out soon.

Elie said...

Are you a mind reader? I am posting that one next week.

CallMeKayla said...

J. R. Ward's Lover Avenged has a some great ink! Lots of Gena Showalter's books (not just her Lords of Underworld series, though that one does rock!) ft. ink as well.

Cherry said...

Been meaning to read this one, like forever. But something else keeps coming through the post and this one's now at the bottom of the TBR pile. I'll get there eventually :) Have you read it? Is it any good?

Elie said...

I did read this series and I really liked it. This was the first fae series I ever read. I am looking forward to the release of Radiant Shadows.

Misty said...

Hey, came across another one:
It's called Poison Ink
http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1255882354m/2696305.jpg

JG said...

The Mystery of Grace by Charles de Lint

http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/863521.The_Mystery_of_Grace

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.