Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.  I put a small dent in my reading pile this week, I am slowly making progress.


For review:
none

Bought:
none

PBS:
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

Won: (Thank You!)
*Tall, Dark & Fangsome by Michelle Rowen- I actually have two copies of this, one will go out for a contest in December when I post the interview with Michelle Rowen
*How To Hook A Hottie and Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro (I won book, but she surprised me and sent me two-Thanks-much love!)
*Beat The Reaper by Josh Bazell

How was your week?

8 comments:

inthehammockblog said...

Wow, you won a lot this week! Tall Dark and Fangsome looks cute!!

ladystorm said...

I have Tall, Dark and Fangsome too. I can't wait to see what you think of it, I haven't read mine yet.

Here is what I got:

http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-mailbox-raid.html

Emily said...

Congratulations on your winnings! I have Beat the Reaper on my shelf to read from a contest as well, it looks really good. Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

How To Hook A Hottie? LOL I love book titles! Have fun!

deltay said...

Congrats on all the wins, and happy reading!

Tynga said...

I loved Red-Headed Stepchild! I read it in 1 afternoon, I hope you'll like it!

Letter Garden said...

I adore Tina Ferraro's books!

gapyeargirl123 said...

Hope you enjoy Red Headed Stepchild - I really liked it!

My IMM post is here: Book Bundle

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.