Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. I ordered some books, but alas they did not come yet. 



For review:  (links to goodreads)
Fallen by Lauren Kate (click here to see my review)
Ancient Appetities by Oisin  McGann
Strangled Silence by Oisin McGann
Small-Minded Giants by Oisin McGann

Bought:

none

PBS:
none

Won:  (Thank you)
* The Better Part of Darkness signed by Kelly Gay from Dark Faerie Tales
*SWAG-baby from Ryshia Kennie, Kelly Gay and Roxanne at Fang-tastic Book Review

Was your mailbox full?

15 comments:

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OHHHH FALLEN!!! I cant wait to read that one - I hope you enjoy it! :)

ladystorm said...

Man you got some cool books and stuff.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Wow, awesome swag! Happy reading. :)

brizmus said...

You got lots of cool sounding books that I've never heard of!
And what a cool t-shirt!

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

Nice, nice stuff in the mailbox this week. Enjoy!

inthehammockblog said...

Cool swag!! I can't wait to see what you think of Fallen!

Becky said...

I got Small-Minded Giants for my birthday from my sister a few weeks ago. I look forward to seeing hat you think of it. Surprise, surprise, I haven't got around to reading it yet. Enjoy!

Jazz said...

Happy reading! I won an ARC OF Fallen and I can't wait to get it in the mail.

book weirdo said...

wow you got some great books and swag.enjoy.

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

Fallen sounds soo good. You had a great week!!!
Chioma

ExtremeReader said...

I want "Fallen" so bad! LUCKY!!! And what great swag you won! Great week for you!

Alexia561 said...

Excellent books! Can't wait to read Fallen and The Better Part of Darkness! Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week, they all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Looks like a nice haul this week! Happy reading. :)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I love Fallen! Happy reading!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.