Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. I have come to the conclusion that I definitely have a problem.  Anyone have a 1-800 number?

For review: 
Seven by Jacqueline Leo

Bought:
Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris
Tempted by PC and Kristen Cast
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Bite Marks by Jennifer Rardin
Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler (bought extra for giveaway)
Fade Out by Rachel Caine-picked up extra copy for giveaway

PBS:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper


Won:  (Thank you!)
Vampires (J. Taylor) & Werewolves (J. Izzard)  from Blog With Bite
Friends Like These (Danny Wallace) from Booktumbling.com
Vampire's Assistant (Darren Shan) & mirror from A Readers Adventure
Isabelle's Boyfriend (Caroline Hinkey) from Princess Bookie
The Indigo Notebook (Laura Resau) from Princess Bookie
Beautiful (Amy Reed) from The Electrical Book Cafe and More
Ruined (Paula Morris) from Chick Lit Teens

I had a very lucky week.   How about you?

19 comments:

Book Chick City said...

What great books! I have Tempted, Evermore, Blue Moon, Bite Marks all on my shelves to read too. All your other books look fab! You had a really fantastic week. Hope you enjoy reading them all! :)

Faye said...

Awesome Haul! I have evermore, i hear its really good :D Happy reading!!

Becky said...

You certainly did have a lucky week this week. I have Grave Surprise on my TBR pile. I really enjoyed the first one in the series. I am going to ask Santa for Tempted.

ladystorm said...

wow, great books. You hit a lucky winning streak there..happy reading.

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Nice week! You won some great books :)

Michelle said...

WOW, you won so may great books! Enjoy reading everything. :D

Rain Maiden said...

Thats so awesome. Have fun reading them..would like to know what you think when your done.

Rhiannon Hart said...

I'm looking forward to Everore, when I get round to it. Thanks for following me!

Morgan @ BLT said...

Nice blog! Thanks for joining BLT.

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OHHHH Evermore - LOVED that book along with Blue Moon - both amazing reads, I cant wait for the next one - I hop eyou enjoy them as much as I did! :)

ExtremeReader said...

Wow! You did get some good ones! I need a little of your luck on the contests! I have won twice and I enter just about everything! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! What part of NC are you in?
Jen
http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

You got a bunch of great books! I still haven't read Blue Moon, but i enjoyed Evermore. Happy reading, and thanks for checking out my blog!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Evermore is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Orchid said...

Evermore was better than I thought it would be. Hope you enjoy it too. :)

Kay said...

Wow! Congrats on all those wins - and happy reading!

Kay

(btw, I have added you to my feeddemon and am looking forward to your Rachel Vincent interview!)

alterlisa said...

Nice haul this week. I also got Tempted but I'm going to reread the whole series( oh, such a burden(lol)before I start it. I seldom reread a series but I thought this would be a way that kept me from sitting down and reading Tempted in one sitting and then grouching for the next 6 months until "Burned" comes out.

gapyeargirl123 said...

You've got some great books there!

Here's mine: Book Bundle

Also, I love the colours on your blog at the moment! They look really nice, very warm & autumny.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Evermore and Blue Moon are both really good. Hope you enjoy your books!

Kristi said...

I am very envious of your mailbox! Congrats on all the wins. I have the first couple House of Night books and need to get them started!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.