Friday, November 27, 2009

The Randomizer has spoken...and a REMINDER


Happy Black Friday shoppers.  Using Random.org I chose the 5 winners of Seven by Jacqueline Leo. 
Congratulations to:

Luvdaylillies
Cym
Alexa
jacabur2008
Brizmus

Winners please email me at zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom with your mailing address so I can forward it to the publisher.  The sooner the better, but if I don't hear from you within say...72 hours, I will have to pick a replacement winner. 

Don't forget to enter my other giveaways found on the left sidebar. 
The giveaway for Evermore by Alyson Noel ends today and I will announce the winner tomorrow!

Did you remember to enter to win the Sony Pocket EReader giveaway?  I love paper books too, but this is great for arcs (sometimes bound arcs are limited).  That is what I would use mine for if I won.  Here is the link to enter and if you tell them ELLZ READZ sent you, you will get 5 EXTRA ENTRIES!

Happy Reading



2 comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.