Saturday, December 19, 2009

12 Blogs of Christmas-Day 8

On the eighth day of the Holiday Princess Bookie
gave to you...


First Winner -Firespell, Pefect Chemistry, Leaving paradise, Beautiful Creatures, Hush Hush and
Along For Ride

Second Winner -Anxious Hearts, Jekel Loves Hyde, Hex Hall, Something Like Fate and Little Miss Red.

Third Winner-A Mystery ARC

Visit her blog to find out how to enter!

Don't forget to check the sidebar for days 1-7!

Coming next...
Tomorrow- Shooting Stars Mag
Day 10-vvb32reads
Day 11-The Shady Glade
Day 12-The Page Flipper
Good luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

recently I was surfing web and suddenly I discovered website called www.home-businessreviews.com I learned how to start my own home business and i was able at last quit my work where i was employed 1 year, now I'm making up to 5K USD month. I was able to make such kind of cash because I read some really great home business reviews. At website called www.home-businessreviews.com Anyway seems that website owner finally Came across really good home business program which helped him to start his own online home business opportunity, so he finally decided to make site and tell about his own experience about making cash online. It seems that he lost thousands of dollars before he found winner home based business program which actually helped to make money online. But which one? see at website below! [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business ideas[/url]

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.