Saturday, December 5, 2009

15 Minutes of Fame...plus contest discoveries


Today I feel like a celebrity as I am being featured on not one, but TWO blogs. 

~First, I am doing my very first guest blogger appearance on The Shady Glade.  Please, please stop by and tell me how I did.  I am kinda nervous.  Hope you enjoy it. 
**This post is not up yet, I will update the link when it is.  Thanks!


~Second, I am being interviewed at Book Chick City.  Drop by and say HI, please. 


~Today is the last day to enter to win a copy of Ring of Desire by Ryshia Kennie, click here to enter. 


~I am also still looking for several winners.  Today will be the last day to respond.  Click here to see if you were a winner. 

*While you are out cruising the internet, but sure to enter the great giveway at The Enchanted Inkpot.  You could win a bunch of incredible books.

*YA Highway is having their One Million Followers giveaway, they are giving away tons of prizes, including a bookshelf!

*How about a $100 GC from Borders. Go visit Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House to enter. I saw this on twitter. Man that thing is addictive!

*Red House Books is giving away an ARC of The Naughty List and a finished copy (when released) to a second winner. 

2 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thanks for the links! And congrats on the guest posts, I'll definitely check them out! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Author ellzreadz.blogspot.com !
It agree, rather amusing opinion

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.