Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Contests Old...Contests New

I have several new winners to announce as well as some replacement winners.  Be sure to read the whole post, I found some FANTASTIC contests around the blogosphere that you just have to enter!

The winners of The Gate House by Charles DeMille are...

Wanda
stacey stew
pricilla

Next, alternate winners for 7 by Jacequeline Leo

lea
callie
bam
 

Lastly, the replacement winner for Evermore by Alyson Noel is...

Justine

Congrats winners! I used random.org to select the lucky commenters. Please email you physical addy to zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom asap and I will send your infomation off to the publisher.

Be sure to check out these incredible contests I found, you need to enter them!

SFF Chat is giving away your choice of a book from her bookstore! WOW! Go enter, the contest is international and ends December 25th.  (scroll down into the black for comment link)

7 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!!!!!!!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Congrats! Happy reading.

stacy stew said...

I'm so happy I won "The Gate House." Thanks so much!
Stacy
http://aromanticheart.blogspot.com/

xxsquigglesxx said...

Congrats!

gapyeargirl123 said...

Congrats, winners! Justine, Evermore is excellent!

Justine said...

Hooray!! Thanks so much!!

Aw, thank you gapyeargirl123 :) I'll be sure to read it right away.

Pricilla said...

I responded, yes?
Sometimes I am a forgetful goat....
Mmmm, a new book to munch, erm read!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.