Saturday, December 12, 2009

Got Ink? (4)


I am fascinated with the number of books lately that feature INKED covers. In this weekly post, I am going to feature some of the ones I like best. Can you think of any, seen any inked covers?


(Summary from Barnes & Noble)
Mercy Thompson's life is not exactly normal. Her next-door neighbor is a werewolf. Her former boss is a gremlin. And she's fixing a VW bus for a vampire. But then, Mercy isn't exactly normal herself.

Click here to read a sample chapter of Moon Called.

Click here to read my review of Moon Called. 



Silver Borne, book 5 in the Mercy Thompson series, comes out March 30, 2010.  I can't wait!


4 comments:

Robolobolyn's Universe of Books said...

Patricia Briggs gets some amazing covers! I think my favorite might have been Blood Bound. That was one wicked cover!

Another cover with ink was Melissa Marr's Ink Exchange, which featured an amazing story and cover!

loreleimarsh said...

Woot for another Mercy Thompson fan!! I like this ink idea. :D

Tamsyn said...

Kate Douglas' Wolf Tales 9 and J.R. Ward's Lover Avenged both have sexy tattooed hunks on the covers.

Daphne said...

Those are awesome: I'm going to have to keep an eye out for those.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.