Sunday, December 13, 2009

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. I am adding a few more to the stack this week.  I have a feeling this is only the beginning.


For Review:
Come Hell or High Water by Michelle Bardsley (digital copy-I am going to attemp to read this on my netbook-we'll see how it goes)

Bought:
Nothing for myself

PBS:
Mark of The Demon by Diana Rowland

Won: (hugs)
NIght World Volume One and Ultimate Fan Guide by LJ Smith from Lost in Ink
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins from Misty at Book Rat

Is your TBR stack about to topple over?  Please check out my Bottoms Up Challenge

What book is on the bottom of your TBR stack?

12 comments:

Becky said...

Oh yes, my TBR pile is about to topple over. I have been thinking about your challenge and will surely be signing up soon. Happy reading this week.

KatieDoll said...

Great books! Haven't read The Hunger Games yet, but I hope to get it for Christmas. Happy reading!

inthehammockblog said...

I haven't read Hunger Games either, but I've heard so many awesome things about it!

Dahlia said...

Ooh, I ♥love♥ Hunger Games!!! I really need to read Catching Fire.

Happy reading! ^_^

Orchid said...

Hunger Games is amazing. Hope you enjoy it. :)

fredamans said...

I'd like to read Hunger Games.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/mailbox-monday_13.html

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Awesome books.

-Happy Reading!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Great stack ! I really should read THE HUNGER GAMES. Really.

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. I got the Hunger Games too. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

Great reads! I really enjoyed Mark of the Demon, hope you do too.

Alexia561 said...

Congrats on your contest wins! Hunger Games is supposed to be awesome, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. Enjoy!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

The Hunger Games is a phenomenal read. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.