Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kindle Mania Continues...A New Contest!



Here is another chance to put a Kindle under your tree.  My friend Cym is giving a Kindle away on his blog-Cym Lowell.  You may have noticed an icon on the bottom of some of my reviews, it looks something like this:
CymLowell

Every Tuesday night, I take part in the REVIEW party.  I have met some great bloggers and discovered some new books.  For December, every blogger who links up their review will be entered in a chance to win a Kindle.  You can post 1 per week for the next 3 weeks for 3 entries. It's that simple.  The party starts tonight.  Visit Cym's Blog for the official rules.  Good luck!

1 comments:

Cym Lowell said...

You are the best! I mean it....

-CYM

Thank You

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.