Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock


As we get closer to the big day, I am finding myself short on time.  I have company coming in and I am heading North a few days after Christmas in search of snow!  I do have several posts prepared so be sure to visit.  Here a few things to watch for...

* The rest of the 12 Blogs of Christmas + the winner post (after New Years)

* Some great interviews and maybe a giveaway or two
12/21 Bree Despain
12/27 Molly Harper
1/5 Michelle Bardsley

*More inked covers

*A few book reviews

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Book Snob said...

Snow? I love snow. I just got a foot last night!!

oO Mariana Oo said...

Happy Holidays!!!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Merry Christmas. I love your Santa graphic :)

Star Shadow said...

You have an award waiting for you over at Star Shadow http://star-shadowcreativeconcepts.blogspot.com/2009/12/award.html

Alexia561 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexia561 said...

Happy Christmas! And if you're looking for snow, we got a bunch last night you can have! :D

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.