Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WoW-The Iron King

I don't usually do a Waiting On Wednesday post, but with so many great books coming out in 2010, I thought I'd start. This week the book is the first in the Iron Fey Series. Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
February 1, 2010

My name is Meghan Chase.


In less than twenty-four hours I'll be sixteen. Countless stories, songs, and poems have been written about this wonderful age, when a girl finds true love and the stars shine for her and the handsome prince carries her off into the sunset.

I don't think it will be that way for me.

Click here to preorder The Iron King.
For more information about Julie and her debut, visit her website.

14 comments:

Kari (Flamingo1325) said...

I'm iffy on whether I want to read this one or not but I love the cover.

Book Crazy Jenn said...

Loving the cover and the story sounds equally as intersting, i cant wait!

Becky said...

I'm still not really sure what this is about because it sounds like none of the things happen to the character. If it is about charming princes though, I'm there!

loreleimarsh said...

Another questioning person. I'm going to at least give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

Justine said...

So intriguing. I'll check this one out :) And I loove the cover!

LunaMoth said...

added to my wishlist =)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I totally need this one.

ck.twilighter said...

The cover is breath-taking but I wish there was more in the blurb... Right now, I am not sure if it will be romance or not.... and I love romance!
oKAY... HEADING OVER to Julie Kagawa website to see if I can read more on the book!!=)

Lee Smith said...

Great cover and more info on the website. I couldn't read the teaser, but it sounds good.

Faye said...

omg! i can't wait 4 this book!

Dani. said...

Oh how badly I want this book! :)

Book Monster said...

Ahh I'm so excited for this book. Can't wait :) You right 2010 looks like a terrific year for books.

vvb32 reads said...

ooo, sounds like a good one to get into. iron fairies? hmmmm
btw: you've been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/12/splash-award.html

Mishel said...

I too am really excited about this one =) Great choice!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.