Sunday, January 3, 2010

The 12 Blogs of Christmas

Well I hope you enjoyed all the Holiday fun!  I thought of this contest one night in November and I think it went well.  What did you think?

If you could take a second and let me know what you thought, either here or on the 12 blogs site

Did you like it?  Was it confusing?  Did you discover any new blogs?  Was it easy to find the contests?  Would you want to participate if I did it again? 

Any feedback, positive or negative is welcome.  Thanks in advance. 

A special thank you for the other 11 blogs who hosted contests-Much LOVE!

Elie

11 comments:

YA Vampire Books said...

Elie, I think you did an awesome job with the 12 blogs of Christmas. I did discover a couple of new blogs (which were awesome)and I have to say that the contests you hosted were amazing! I would love to see it again next year! :)

LunaMoth said...

i thought you did a great job as well. it was imaginative and allowed people to find other blogs =)

Bethie said...

I thought you did a great job. I didn't find it confusing at all. I also discovered some new blogs. All in all, I thought it wag a lot of fun.

Star Shadow said...

Elle, I think you did an amazing job, Not only was there amazing prizes and giveaways, It was fun...definitely was exciting each new day you almost catch a surprise... so much fun. Thanks I would definitely get involved again

StephTheBookworm said...

I thought it was a lot of fun, and I did discover some new blogs. Great job!

StephTheBookworm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariah said...

It was fun and I enjoyed finding new blogs! I would love to be a part of it if you do it again!

thetruebookaddict said...

I really enjoyed the 12 Blogs of Christmas and, yes, I discovered some new blogs. Thanks for a great event!

Anonymous said...

wallpapers
tbvo z ( ce 36

Stephanie said...

I enjoyed the 12 Blogs of Christmas and I did discover a couple of new sites. It was a lot of fun!!!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

The 12 Blogs of Christmas was great ! You did a great job, it was a lovely idea. :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.