Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awards, Awards

I have been awarded these great awards by some special bloggers. 


The Honest Scrap Award from Ivana from Willing to See Less.  Did you know she is from Croatia.  How cool is that!  Thank you for my award. 

I have received this one before, so I am just going to send a big hug to Ivana. 


The Interviewer Extraordinaire Award from Charlotte at The Book On The Hill

You have to follow this link and see the illustrated interview done by her creative friend.  We learn some new tidbits about Charlotte and it is some nice art.  I helped with some of the interview questions. 

Thanks Charlotte!

You can view all the great awards I have received on my awards page

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Sending you a big hug too and many greetings from Croatia! :)

fredamans said...

Good job on the awards!!!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.