Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awards from my friends! (part 1)


 These are long overdue.  I started this post in November (cringes).  I am sorry for the delay in posting them.  Since they are being posted so late, I am not going to pass them on because the ones I was going to forward to already received them! 



One Lovely Blog Award from I Want To Read That and ReaganStar at Star Shadow Creative Mishaps
Thank you!



The Awesome Blogger Award from Miss Attitude at Reading In Color.

(The award is in a white box)

7 Facts about ME!
1. I am a Mom of 2
2. I have a degree in Elementary Education
3. I love the color purple
4. I am a Pennsylvania native
5. I am the oldest of 2 sisters
6. I am 5.8" and very clumsy
7. I don't drink coffee-It makes me crazy!



The Honest Scrap Award from The Book Bundle and Reading With Tequilia
(I made nominations for this one before.)

So I am going to say a big Thank You!





 Again, sorry for the delay, I really appreciate all the love!  Be sure to check out these great blogs!

4 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Congratulations darling! Your list made me smile :)

Amanda Leigh said...

Congrats on the awards!

fredamans said...

Congrats!!

Becky said...

Just shows what a fab blogger you are! Congrats!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.