Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awards part 2

These awards are a bit more recent.  I am sorry if I have missed any. 

This first one REALLY blew me away.  I nearly got teary eyed reading what she wrote about me.  Not to get all girly on everyone, but wow, I was really touched. 


The Inspire Me Award from Star Shadow Creative Mishaps
Stop by her blog and see the wonderful things she said about me and Natalie from Mindful Musings.  Thank you so much Reagan Star. 

So I am going to pass this one on to Kate at The Neverending Shelf
I have not been in the blogging community for long, maybe 6 months.  The NE Shelf was one of the first blogs I discovered and continues to be one of the ones I visit daily.  Kate is constantly coming up with new, brilliant ideas to make her blog better and helpig others to improve theirs.  Her reviews are top notch, she holds interesting author events, and useful self-help sections.  Hats off to you Kate, you inspire me. 

This was a hard choice, as there are many deserving bloggers out there.  I just may have to nominate someone else next week.  Great idea Star Shadow!



The Prolific Blogger Award from The Book Vixen

This award is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm. They are the people who keep me going!

I nominate...



The Splash Award from vvb32reads

The Splash Award, it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.
Rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate & link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award.
Let them know that they have been splashed.
Remember to link the person that nominated and awarded you.

I nominate:
1. Kathy at Inside of a Dog



The Humane Award from Velvet of vvb32reads! Thank you! 

This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.


Rule: Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.

I nominate:
1. JuJu from Tales of Whimsey
3, Fredamans at Day One
4. Becky at The Bookette
5. Nicole at Word For Teens
6. Lea at YA Book Queen
7. Alyssa at The Shady Glade
8. Quil at The Quillery
9. Chelsea at The Page Flipper
10. Greg at The New Dork Review of Books



The Monster Blog Award from Donna at Bites! (Much love)

It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren't afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.

I nominate...
1. Misty at Book Rat
2. The Gang at TLGBRS
3. Teddyree at The Eclectric Reader
4. Morgan at BLT
5. Ladystorm at Books! Movies! Reviews! Oh My!
6. kmont at Lurv a La Mode

That is it (whoo) that was a lot. 
If I missed anyawards I am REALLY sorry.  I do appreciate the recognition. 

With that, I, Elie of Ellz Readz, do solomnely  swear to NOT LET MY AWARDS STACK UP ANYMORE!!  lol. Thanks again everyone!

Happy Reading.

17 comments:

Star Shadow said...

Awww, I am sorry if i almost got you teary eyed was just saying the truth. I am glad you liked the idea, There are so many great blogs out there it is gonna get harder and harder to do. But I feel everyone should receive some sort of appreciation, for all there hard work!

Seak said...

Hey, you're so nice to nominate me, when really you're blog deserves the Awesomest Coolest award, which I just made up.

I didn't even realize there were awards being given in December or I would have given you a nod.

Book Chick City said...

Congrats on all your lovely awards and thanks for mine, so nice of you to think of me :)

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Congrats on all your awards ! You deserve them ! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations on all your awards! Thank you so much for nominating me for the Splash Award. I am honored and humbled.

Kate said...

Aww... *hugs* Thanks so much for the award. It was really sweet and now you made me teary eyed!

fredamans said...

Thank you for the award!! You are too awesome!!!

Congrats on all the awards!!!

Misty said...

Blog Monster...I like it! Thank you!
(ps, my awards are woefully stacked up, too...)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh sweet doll! Thank you! This is so kind of you! :) *hugs*

Congratulations on all the fab much deserved awards.

You rock and I love visiting your blog :)

Jessica W. (Book Bound) said...

Thank you so much Elie! Awards are great for making people feel good, especially when they are having a bad day. And well, let's just say my alarm didn't go off this morning, so this really made my day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Chelsea said...

Thank you Elie! You made my morning a heck of a lot better. :)

Lea said...

Congrats for all the awards Elie! And thank you very much! I'm all super happy now ;)

Becky said...

Wow! Congratultions on achieving so many awards. Thanks for giving me the Humane award. I love stopping by!

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

You deserve every one of these fabulous awards! Congratulations!!!

Thank you for mine, I appreciate it very much. :)

Dave said...

Thank you so much for the award! IT is greatly appreciated and an honor for us.

Dave
The Lateiner Gang

Nina said...

Congratualations with the awards. :)

Qwill said...

You are too kind!! Thank you for the nomination! :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.