Friday, January 22, 2010

Bottoms Up Feature-Mariana


I am hosting my first reading challenge this year. The Bottoms Up 2010 Reading Challenge requires you to read off the bottom of your TBR pile. You can still sign up, follow the link for more information.

I wanted to take the chance to feature the people who have signed up for the challenge. Each week, watch for a new mini-interview from a different participant. Be sure to stop by their blog and cheer them on!

This week will feature Mariana from Smart Girls Read


1. Please tell us a bit about yourself.
M: I'm a girl who loves reading and writing, music, movies, coffee and chocolate. I study Human Nutrition and I'm very persistent, I love books and to meet knew people in the blogosphere.

2. If you are a blogger, please tell us about your blog.
M: Yes, I have a blog: Smart Girls Read. Is a blog where I and my friend Keysha share our opinions about books, is a baby blog but we´re trying to improve it everyday.

3. What kind of books do you like to read?
M: Mostly YA books, but I also like some other books like Cecelia Ahern books and some classics like Austen.


4. OK, time to come clean. How many books are in your TBR pile?
M: There are like a hundred of titles :S, I just cant seem to reduce the pile, everytime I try there are new books I want to read xD

5. What is your reading goal for the Bottom's Up challenge?
M: Read at least 24 books from the bottom, I already read one this month :)

oOMarianaOo, thanks for participating.  Sounds like you are off to a great start!

3 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fun questions :)

gapyeargirl123 said...

Good luck with the challenge Maianan, and I'll have a look at your blog later.

Elie, I think it's cool finding out a little bit more about the people taking part, and it gives me more blogs to read! :-)

oO Mariana Oo said...

Thanks Elie! :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.