Friday, January 8, 2010

Cover LOVE

This has been out for a while, but I saw it again and thought it worth mentioning.



Blood Song by Cat Adams
June 2010

This is a new series called The Blood Singer by Cat Adams.  Cat Adams is the pen name for the writing team of C.T. Adams and Cathy Clamp.  We are seeing more and more of these writing teams.   Book one, Blood Song, comes out in June. 

Bodyguard Celia Graves plies her trade in a world where vampires roam the alleys of Tinseltown and movie stars openly practice witchcraft, where street corner psychics have real powers and cops use memory enhancement spells on witnesses. An ordinary human, Celia relies on street smarts and charmed weapons to protect the rich and famous from mortal and supernatural threats.

She's landed a plum job protecting the prince of a small but politically vital nation while he tours Los Angeles's least savory hot spots. But what should be a routine assignment goes badly wrong: Celia is attacked by a master vampire and knows she is about to die.


Click here to read the first chapter

11 comments:

Faye said...

definitely cover Loving, it sounds really good*adding it 2 wishlist*

CallMeKayla said...

this is a seriously sweet cover!!!

I Want To Read That said...

I Love the cover! Sounds good too:)

Becky said...

The cover is certainly attention grabbing but I'm not convinced by the blurb. I'll wait til you've got your hands on it and post a review to make my mind up.

RaĆ­la said...

Beautiful cover. Loved it. And the book sounds pretty good!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

You're so right: HOT cover!

Mandy said...

I think I'm cover crushing here =)

Lea said...

That cover is intense! Thanks for sharing ;)

Book Monster said...

Sounds interesting :)

Nina said...

Wow, wow and again WOW. :)
Need to read and get this when it comes out.

ck.twilighter said...

Excellent cover!!!!=) and I like the blurb.. the first line of the blurb reminded me of Rose in the VA series... the whole body guard thing!!! I wonder what the romance level is in this book!!=) Thanks for posting!! I am putting it on my TBR list!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.