Saturday, January 23, 2010

Got INK? (10)


I am fascinated with the number of books lately that feature INKED covers. In this weekly post, I am going to feature some of the ones I like best. Can you think of any, seen any inked covers?

*I am sending some madd BUTTON LOVE to KMont at Lurv A La Mode for creating this awesome button for my Got INK? posts. Thank you so much! Stop by and check out her blog if you haven't already!!

Lords of the Underworld Series by Gena Showalter


































There are actually 9 books in the series plus an anthology.  I just chose my favorite covers. I have not read this series, however it is on my wishlist.  For complete book summaries and exerpts, visit the Lords of the Underworld site on Gena Showalter's Blog.

*Special thanks to Mary and Jessica for recommending this one!

8 comments:

Sherry @ Flipping Pages for All Ages said...

Love the button! It's perfect!

I love inked covers. These books look especially good! Thanks!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Hohoho, hot. *o*
Thanks for sharing! :D

Lisa R said...

These inked covers definitely make you stop,pick them up, and take a second look. Even on the web sites you tend to stop and take a second look at these awesome covers. But the best thing is that the story inside is just as awesome. Great promotional idea!

Ash. Elizabeth said...

oh boy : ) i'm likin' these covers

justpeachy36 said...

I love this feature. There are just so many books out there with Inked covers right now... Gorgeous!

btw... I gave you a shoutout on my blog today.

http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaway-saturday-5.html

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

These covers are *lick the screen* worthy!!!=)

Don;t forget the Demonica series!!! I think I like those better then these!!!!

Donna [F.D. Ramblings] said...

That's a gorgeous button Kenda made for you. :)

I love the covers on this series, I remember they are what caught my attention to read them before I even found out they were a popular series. Nice showcase.

Debbie's World of Books said...

I love this series and the covers! City of Bones by Cassandra Clare was another cover that grabbed me with the sexy inked cover.

Another good ones was Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione but the ink is more subtle.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.