Sunday, January 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

So this is my first IMM in a long time.  On the top shows what I got this week.  On the bottom is a pic of what came since my last IMM, way back in the beginning of December.  

This week:

Bought:
 Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
Bad Blood by Mari Mancusi
Won:
 Goth Girl Rising by Barry Barry Lyga from The Book Resort
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison from Jessica at Book Bound
Freaksville by Kitty Keswick from LeapBooks
(Thank you)
EXTRAS:
There are some signed bookmarks from Julie Kagawa-those (with the exception of the one I am keeping for my collection) are for a giveaway.  Coming soon!  Thanks Julie.

OK, here is the old stack, some of these were Christmas gifts from friends and Secret Santa's, reviews, and contest prizes.  I am not going to list them all, there are just too many.  I do want to acknowlege some people below.  If I forgot someone, I am sorry. 

Special Thanks to :
The Shady Glade
Erica Hayes
My 2 Secret Santa's (one of which never revealed their identity (ahem)
Jessica @Book Bound
Mundie Moms
Sarah Ockler
Morgan @BLT
The Knight Agency (wow)
The Inkies@ The Enchanted Inkpot
and
Library Lounge Lizard

Thank you and MUCH LOVE. 

So that was my mailbox (for 5 weeks).  How about you?

*In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

18 comments:

Kris said...

Awesome stuff! This was mine

http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_16.html

Lauren said...

Wow, you got some really great books! Also, I love the bookmarks Julie sent you! They are so cute. Happy reading. :)

Emma Michaels said...

Grats! I am officially jealous. Love your blog!

Sincerely,
Emma

Sarah said...

Some great reads in there. HOw will you ever decide where to start?

StephTheBookworm said...

Great stuff, Elie!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! What a wonderful collection of books. Like Sarah, I wonder how you will decide where to start. But what a nice decision to have to make. Happy reading!

Orchid said...

Wow! You got a lot of books over the past five weeks. They all look awesome. Hope you enjoy all of them. :)

fredamans said...

WOW!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_16.html

Julie said...

Dreaming Anastasia and The Dark Divine were amazing.

In the Wicked series, I couldn't even finish book 3 after trudging book 1 and enjoying book 2. I gave up before getting to book 4. But everyone else seems to like it!

Rebecca said...

Wow awesome stuff. That is such an awesome pile. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the mention! Those are some great books, I hope you enjoy them.

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Look at you with all those books! Nice!

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

Have a great week!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Awesome books - not bad for 5 weeks! I hope you enjoy them all. :)

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Holy Moley!!

I would be in heaven with all those goodies!! ENJOY!!

brizmus said...

Whoa that's a ton of books! Lucky you!!!!

xxsquigglesxx said...

Goth Girl Rising looks so good!

Becky said...

I am hearing great things about Bad Blood. Enjoy!

trishalynn0708 said...

You got some great books.. I have to say that I couldn't get into the Kim Harrison books.. But hopefully you enjoy it. :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.