Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (15)

My mailbox was not a busy place this week.  Blame it on the short week?  It is probably a good thing, I need to work on my stack.  (No pic this week, my camera has devoured all my batteries. )

Bought...


Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson , #3)
by Molly Harper

Nothing sucks the romance out of world travel like a boyfriend who may or may not have broken up with you in a hotel room in Brussels. Jane Jameson’s sexy sire, Gabriel, has always been unpredictable. But the seductive, anonymous notes that await him at each stop of their international vacation, coupled with his evasive behavior over the past few months, finally push Jane onto the next flight home to Half Moon Hollow — alone, upset, and unsure whether Gabriel just ended their relationship without actually telling her.


Dragon Wytch
by Yasmine Galenorn

The D'Artigo sisters are half-human, half-Fae operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. Camille is doing her best to juggle magic, men, and the demonic war into which they've been thrust-until she discovers a secret that could change all their lives.




WON from Sidhe Vicious Review and Yasmine Galenorn

Witchling
By Yasmine Galenorn

Meet the D'Artigo sisters: half-human, half-faerie, they're savvy-and sexy-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But their mixed-blood heritage short-circuits their talents at all the wrong times. Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still trying to get the hang of being undead. And Camille is a wicked-good witch, except her magic's as unpredictable as the weather, as her enemies are about to find out-the hard way.

*All book summaries are from Goodreads.com
*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren who was inspired by Alea at  Pop Culture Junkie.

18 comments:

The Story Siren said...

fun books this week! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Nice books, especially Nice Girls Don't Live Forever! Happy reading. :D

inthehammockblog said...

I love the Nice Girls cover! Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

You got some nice books this week. I enjoyed Dragon Wytch and Witchling. I have read the first Molly Harper but two and three are somewhere in the TBR stack.

Happy reading!

fredamans said...

Those books look awesome.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_23.html

Becky said...

I still think three books is a good week! Less is more and all that...Enjoy!

loreleimarsh said...

Looks good! I tried Witchling and it was too campy for my tastes, but hopefully it will be different for you! Enjoy!

Lea said...

I love the first cover! Have fun reading all three books! :D

Faye said...

awesome books!i really want 2 read witchling!

Happy reading :D

Emma Michaels said...

These look great! Hope you enjoy!

Chrissie said...

I'm jealous - all those books look great! Happy reading!

Kay said...

Great stash this week - enjoy!

Stephanie said...

These look like so much fun. Enjoy!

Brooke Reviews said...

Great books! Galenorn has some of the sexiest covers :D Happy Reading!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Great books you got there! I read Molly Harper's last book last week and absolutely loved it - my favorite of the three! I've been planning on reading Galenorn for a while, too, I've heard good things about them. Happy reading!

vvb32 reads said...

i saw nice girls at the supermarket this weekend and was gonna pick it up at my next trip. looks like a fun one even though i haven't read the previous books in the series.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.