Monday, January 11, 2010

Reminder and contest info...


Tomorrow, Mari Mancusi will be here to talk about her Blood Coven series!  She will be giving away a signed copy of one of her books to a lucky commenter. 

Here are some great contests I found around the blogosphere.  Have you entered these?

*The Bookologist is giving away several great prizes.  The winner gets to choose from 3 great boxes.  Visit her blog to enter.  The contest ends January 31st.  Good luck.

*Reversing the Monotony is hosting their 1st ever contest.  One winnner will get to choose a book from the list.  If the followers reach 100, another winner will be added.  PLEASE tell her Ellz Readz sent you! Ends February 14th.  Good luck.

*Win a Lisa Schroeder pack from Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe.  One winner will win a SIGNED copy of I Heart You, You Haunt Me, plus the beautiful Far From You paperback, Chasing Brooklyn, and a signed Chasing Brooklyn Bookmark.  The contest ends January 17th.  Leave me know if you are going to see her, a get an extra entry if I send her any new followers!

*Books Make Great Lovers is giving away 4 mystery arcs.  I am curious, are you?  The contest ends Jan 14th, I believe.  Please tell her Elie from Ellz Readz sent you!

*Sara at The Hiding Spot is giving away a new hardcover copy of Captivate.  The contest ends Jan 24.  While you are there, enter to win a copy of Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves.  But hurry, this one ends Jan 19th.  Good luck!

Lastly, in case you missed it, I was featured at Climbing Rose for their 5 on Friday.  It is a great site, be sure to stop by and check it out!

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Good morning, I stopped by on my comment tour via Mother Reads. Like your site. Thanks for the contest list I will definitely check these out.

oO Mariana Oo said...

Thanks for the contest info. BTW, you have an award in my blog here


Smart Girls Read

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.