Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WoW: Shift by Rachel Vincent

2010 is going to be an incredible year for book lovers. 
This one is on the top of my list.
Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

Shift
by, Rachel Vincent
Shifters series book 5
March 1, 2010

TROUBLE IS IN THE AIR...

Being the first female werecat enforcer isn’t easy.

Scars accumulate, but I’m stronger in so many ways.

As for my personal life? It’s complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother’s death and my father’s impeachment, it’s all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be the only way to get the best of our old foe. 

With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is the only real option.…

For more information on the Shifters series, visit Rachel at her website.

*If you haven't yet read this series, you need to.  As a matter of fact, just follow this link to order the books.

10 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Cool choice. She kinda looks like Meghan Fox.

inthehammockblog said...

Looks great! I've never read this author before.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I am going to have to check out this series. You sound like your addicted! :-)

INCiDeNT said...

Looking forward to this one too! Nice touch with the link to order them. ;)

Mine is here.

Tynga said...

I really can't wait to get my hand son this book! I LOVE shifters series!

Elie said...

I am shocked how many people haven't read this yet. If you haven't started this series, go now!

LovesSam said...

this is my favourite adult series ever!!! I am solidly on Team Jace and have this on pre-order, so nice to find someone who loves them too!!! huzzah! :-)

Book Snob said...

This book series sounds great. I'm looking to pick up the first one at the library soon. Great pick and thanks for sharing!

Kathy Martin said...

I've already pre-ordered this one too. I really like the series. This is one of those "drop everything and read books". When it arrives, everything else moves one spot down in the TBR pile. I must read lots the rest of January and February to try to get caught up before it arrives.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.