Sunday, February 21, 2010

Affiliates?

After sitting on the fence for several weeks, I have decided to add some affiliates to my blog.

I am not taking on too many affiliates.  My main goal with my blog is to promote the books I read, so I can't invest tons of time promoting a ton of other blogs.  However, 4-5 I can do, especially when they have some great book posts.  Affiliates will be added to blog roll and they will be highlighted on the Friday posts called Affiliate Friday.  I am considering putting their buttons on my sidebar as well.

I would love to have at least one international affiliate, so if you are international, please mention it somewhere.  Please complete the form if you are interested. 

4 comments:

oO Mariana Oo said...

I thinks is a wonderful idea and it would be awesome to be part of it ^^

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Kirthi said...

Cool, I like the idea of affiliates!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I'm still on the fence about affiliates too. I have a wait and see attitude so far.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.