Monday, February 15, 2010

Cover LOVE?

Nicole Peeler revealed the cover for Book 3 in her Jane True series, Tempest's Legacy. 
Out in January 2011

Jane True has become proficient in basic magics, confident in herself and her abilities, and happily rooted in Rockabill. Her life is still divided between her supernatural brethren and her human friends and family, but it’s a division she maintains with very little trouble.

Everything changes, however, when Anyan brings Jane news that will force her to confront her dichotomized existence – supernatural females are being murdered, or have simply disappeared.

Jane and Anyan must embark on a desperate search to find out who is abducting these women, and how Jane can be protected from them. Aiding them is Jane’s former flame, Ryu. But can his stated motivations be trusted? And who are the mysterious figures dogging Jane’s and Anyan’s footsteps if not minions of Jarl

Eventually, the trio stumble upon a secret so huge that it threatens to disrupt the tenuous traditions keeping humanity safe from the supernatural community that has, up until now, been content to lurk in the shadows.

Will they uncover the truth in time to save Jane’s friends? And just how far will Jarl go to protect his secrets? (summary from the Orbit site)

Here are the covers for the other two in the series...

Book 1-Tempest Rising is already out.  Here is my review.
Book 2- Tracking The Tempest comes out July 2010.

I am a huge fan of Tempest Rising and I can't wait for the other two. 
For more information about the Jane True series, visit Nicole Peeler at her website.

So what do you think?  Are you in cover LOVE?

7 comments:

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OMG that's AWESOME - LOVE - I really need to read Tempest Rising!

GMR said...

You know, I'm glad you included the other two covers because I thought this one looked familiar. I haven't seen this one, but I have seen the Tempest Rising one in our local store. Cover love? Definitely eye-catching! =0)

vvb32 reads said...

yesss, love these covers. so colorful and engaging.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

I'll admit, the cover of Tempest Rising is what first caught my eye. And I love the other ones to bits. Sounds like a series I need to start ASAP!

LCzinha said...

Wow, Love the cover. Maybe I should start reading this series.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Wow. Way cute!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Cover Love, definitely ! :) Love love love the colors too.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.