Thursday, February 25, 2010

FREE BOOK for a Review!

I really want to read Happy Hour of The Damned by Mark Henry.  I have heard it is histerical, witty, full of action and excitement.  It is also loaded with zombies, which make me squirm. 
You know brainzzzz, rotting flesh. (shivers)

But if I had a buddy to read with, I might be able to muster up the courage and beat my fear of zombies. 

So I have one extra copy of Happy Hour of the Damned to give to someone who has not read it yet.  You must be willing to read the book and review it within a two weeks of receiving your copy.  I will post the winner's review, along with my own on my blog.  There are no review requirements other than it be honest, and your own. 


If you are interested, complete the form.  PLEASE do not enter if you cannot review the book within two weeks of receiving it.  This giveaway is open to readers with a US or Canadian mailing addy.
 **This is not a YA title**
 Please enter by March 3.

10 comments:

Sherry @ Flipping Pages for All Ages said...

Mark Henry is a funny guy, and his books look great. I've been meaning to grab this cuz I see so much about Save Amanda Feral(the main character) and it looks like something I would enjoy.

Melissa said...

This one sounds great! I have a thing for scary...colour me a masochist :)

Kris said...

I would LOVE to read it....Mark Henry cracks me up on twitter LOL

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Not sure it's my deal but I can't wait for your review.

Dannie said...

I've been wanting to read this like crazy. Hope you pick me? Lol.

Kelsey said...

Don't worry, I'll help you kick zombies' butts! :)

-Kelsey
krae991@yahoo.com

Anne said...

I hope you enjoy it. I've read it and I have to say it bored me and I was this close to not finishing it (I';m always convinced that a book will get better on the next page).

Tori said...

I've been meaning to read this. And I hope you enjoy it! It looks pretty good, and from what I've heard, people have enjoyed it :)

Lisa R said...

Would love to read and review this awesome book. I love listening to Mark Henry on his vlogs. Laugh your ass off snark! Do not watch them while drinking your morning coffee as your keyboard will never be the same again.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

Misty said...

I read his blog, and he cracks me up. I've been wanting to get my hands on this for awhile. And I think you can handle some zombie, Elie. You just gotta be able to run fast.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.