Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SAVE AMANDA FERAL

The mass market version of Happy Hour of the Damned came out today.  Follow this link to buy a copy for Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Mysterious Galaxy

Need some incentive?
These Amanda Feral supporters are giving you some...

From Michele Bardsley
If you buy a mass market copy of Mark Henry's HAPPY HOUR OF THE DAMNED and send me a copy of the receipt, you will be entered to win:
* My last oversized (galley) ARC of Come Hell or High Water
* The German version of I'm the Vampire, That's Why
* $10 GC to Barnes & Noble
* Electronic ARC of CROSS YOUR HEART (which doesn't come out until September)
* Lifetime subscription to the Broken Heart Banner
*** I will write a short story featuring you as the heroine of a Broken Heart story with whatever hero you want. (Just don't tell the heroines.)

The more books you buy, the more entries you get. Everyone in your family needs a copy, right? And those friends of yours? Okay then. Go!
Send your receipts to: MicheleBardsley@ yahoo.com ... Contest ends Monday, February 8th @ midnight CST.
(And I don't care if you buy the copies from Amazon, either. Amazon and I are not friends right now, but that doesn't mean you can't be.)

From Dakota Cassidy...
And if you leave me a comment here on my blog that says you checked the book out and bought it–I’ll throw you in a random drawing to win a mass market paperback of YOUR CHOICE. Yep, I will. Contest ends on Valentine’s Day 2/14/10 at 12 mid CST.  Visit her blog for more details.

From Mark Henry...
A guessing contest with a chance to win a signed copy of Happy Hour of the Damned.  Visit him too

From Stacia Kane...
Contest for some signed COVER FLATS, visit her to see which ones. 

From Zombie Joe...
He has a few words of love for Mark and Amanda.  Plus more incentive.  Go see Zombie Joe

Just in case you are not sure why Mark Henry is so great, he will be interviewing at Bitten By Books tomorrow.  So go now, go buy your copy!

4 comments:

Wings said...

They have weird eyes

but i love the guys shirt!

午餐 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

So I have never heard of this before and I am quite intrigued. I need to find out more.

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

I agree this must be saved, I am posting a link to your contest page. Thanks
Linda~

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.