Friday, February 26, 2010

SWAGBUCKS baby!

Search & Win
I just won 50 swagbucks which grew my swag bucks account and I have enough for a
$25 GC to Barnes and Noble.  SWEET. 

If you are not using swagbucks, you must try it.  It is a quick (and safe) download that replaces your current search engine.  Every few searches, you earn some swag bucks.  They bucks build up FAST.  There are all sorts of prizes you can trade like e-GIFT CARDS, books, electronics, toys for kids, and more!  I was really skeptical at first, I don't like downloading anything, especially after THE CRASH,  but for as much searching as I do, it is worth it. 

Click on the banner and check it out!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Neat idea. Not sure I'm confident though. Sounds too good to be true.

joder said...

I've used this site for almost a year now and have earned many Amazon gift cards. It's quick and easy to do everyday. It is legit Becky. I was skeptical at first too, but it really does what it promises. Give it a shot, you won't regret it.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.