Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Virginia Festival of the Book

The Virginia Festival of the Book takes place in Charlottesville Virginia on March 17-21.  After checking through the schedule, I know Kim Harrison, Amy Breccount White,and  Jennifer Hubbard will be there along with a ton of other authors.  This is only a few hours drive for me, but I am not sure what to expect. 

Has anyone ever been to one or is anyone planning on attending?  There is also a Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Convention that weekend,  which sounds like it would be super informative.  The cost for this is only $20 and it would be a shorter drive (grins). 

So any opinions?  Are you going to the Festival of the Book?  Or are you registered for the online convention?  Thanks for your input. 

6 comments:

Book Crazy Jenn said...

I have never been to either - though I live in VA and that trip up would not be to bad a drive - hmm.

Mishel said...

I too live in VA and had no idea of this. I probably won't be able to make it which is a shame. But thanks for letting me know. I hope you get the chance to go Ellz =)

Stacy Stew said...

I'm from Virginia and Charlottesville is great. It sounds good. I'd go if I was still in VA....Stacy

Beverly said...

It sounds great, but a bit of a drive from Minnesota. I will have to check out the on-line option. Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know about the festival. Thanks to for the note about the progress bars - I will let you know how it goes!

Beverly said...

Me again - just noticed that I spelled too without the second "o" - I guess that's a sign that I shouldn't blog after 11 pm. Thanks again!

Jennifer G. said...

I passed through Charlottesville one time, and it was a nice place to visit. I would go, but it's about a 5 and a half hour drive, and that's just a little too far to go. Enjoy whichever one you decide to do!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.